What happens if you don’t have an EPA for property?

What if you don’t have and EPA for property?

If you are not able to manage your money and property anymore, and you do not have an EPA, your family needs to apply to the Family Court to have someone appointed as a property manager. This can be expensive and time-consuming. And the Court may not appoint the person that you would have chosen. The appointment of a property manager also needs to be renewed every few years.

Ask BeQuest about its FREE lawyer consultation

Category: Power of Attorney POA

Leave a Comment:

Leave a Comment: